2023 Results are in!
Class 1 – Ram
1st – Blue Birch Flock with Sunnyside Walter
2nd – Normannson Flock with Pen-Y-Lan Tudwal
3rd – Escrigg Flock with Sunnyside Charlie Chestnut
Class 2 – Ewe
1st – Normannson Flock with Old Hills Whitespecs
2nd – Askja Flock with Westshield Aurora
3rd – Letham Flock with Drachmont Andrea
Class 3 – General
1st – Normannson Flock
2nd – Muggleswick Flock
3rd – Moorland View
special mention goes to Rockliff Flock
We’re having an online show!
We hope that members will be prepared to showcase their best stock. To keep matters simple for this first event we have three categories:
- Ewes with lambs at foot
- Best photo
There are just a few, basic rules:
- Sheep must be registered Icelandics
- A maximum of four photographs may be submitted for each sheep entered. One photograph must be taken from the side.
- Rams must be those which are alive in 2023. Photographs may be used from previous years
- Ewes must be those which have lambs at foot in 2023
- Closing date for entries 15th July 2023 (please don’t leave to last minute!)
Entries submitted will be used for publicity of the Icelandic breed by the society and submission of an entry is acceptance and consent to use of photographs and copyright in the same for that purpose.
There are no entry fees for the show. Entries should be sent by email to email@example.com and the results will be published on the ISBOBI website in early August.